Tuesday, November 18, 2008

philosophy can eat shit today. i'm blogging about this. 

i'm starting to get pissed. i mean, what's wrong with courts? they tell me the comp is nice, i pay 1.6k for it, they send me the wrong comp, take another 2 weeks to get it right, decide to come over to add the ram later, effectively destroying the acer warrantee, while looking like freaking beginners while adding it.

NOW, with no acer warrantee, but only with courts warrantee, my comp starts screwing up with the stupid flickering screen, which doesn't happen when i put it on my 4 year old comp, and then my comp starts blue screening for starting up windows, i send it over to courts, and they tell me my comp is fine? after handling it myself (means the goodness knows how much paid for the 3 year courts warrantee is pointless), i get it to normal. and now it's still crashing on me. for? using google chrome. for? using msn. software problem? no. i reformatted it, deleting all my beautiful saved games and anime cos it crashes when i try to back THAT up. 

what's the freaking problem with courts man? give me lousy shit, then tell me the shit's strawberries? you think i'm a 2 year old pooper? i know shit when i get smacked in the face with it. should have realised it was shit when i saw it from 2 miles off.

No comments: